View Single Post
Old 02-19-2003, 02:47 PM   #33
Vinny'sPizza
Random Punk

My views...

I think my mom might think I'm nuts for recording the new show... I don't wake up early enough on Saturdays to watch it. I've never been asked if I was too old for the show since I'm 18 and all... but I don't care anyway. Hell, there are tons of kids my age that absolutely love Spongebob Squarepants. GIVE ME A BREAK! No offense to anyone who is a fan of that show but nobody should even consider thinking I'm wierd for liking the TMNT if they watch friggin' Spongebob. A lot of my friends used to be a fan of the old toon back when I was... but they aren't into it now. I don't really bring it up at all... especially since it's only been about a month since I've regained my interest in them with the new toon.

I never have and never plan on going overboard however. The extent of my turtles purchases have been a few figures, a Michaelangelo costume, and a tape or two back in the early 90s. With the new generation of turtles... I'll buy whatever comes out on DVD and that'll be about it. With going to college soon I don't have the money to collect figures or anything... the actual cartoon is enough to satisfy me.

"Look pal, this ain't the public library. You gonna read or you gonna order pizza? Jeez, you're slower than a turtle!"
Vinny'sPizza is offline   Reply With Quote