View Single Post
Old 07-09-2018, 01:19 PM   #39
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Kraang was making the robots for me and in return Baxter was giving them mousers. That was our deal. Later they showed Baxter how to make them and when i stopped working with the kraang it was him who was making them. I had much fewer robots than the 1987 series because i only wanted to kill the turtles and not conquer the world like i did in 1987 series. Kraang knew it and because of that they didnt gave me lot of powerful robots but only few and weak ones. I also had a big decline on humans want to train on nijitsu and then become Foot Ninjas because they learned that my enemies are not just humans but some mutant monsters. And they were afraid to fight mutants. If all of my enemies were just humans then i wouldnt have decline members.
In 2018 series i will have also humans and robots too not just magical ninjas.
Like in the 2003 where i had most of them humans but also had some robots(foot tech ninjas and foot mechs) and also foot mystics(untilt hey got free of my control). The same thing i will do again and have humans robots and mystic/magic foot ninjas all work for me at the same time