View Single Post
Old 03-20-2015, 05:04 PM   #19
killa-b
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Just two things:

*You say the Archie comics weren't popular. I think they werwe
*You also said Leatherhead and Ray Fillet weren't in the 1987 cartoon. But different backgrounds.

I think you don't need to talk for an our. I like listen to this, well-done and circa 20-40 minutes is totally OK. I also like that you talk alone. When people talk together they always begin to act more and more out of topic, like what they ate for breakfast.
Hi!

Thanks for listen and thanks for the responses! I definitely know I'm going to get my facts wrong here and there, and I know some people will be some cringing when I say things like that.

I personally love the archie series and have the whole run myself. I know it was popular in the fact is went for 72 issues with countless spin-offs. I just know some of the more mature turtle fan-base of the era looked at it as a really kiddy alternative to the mirage line at the time.

I need to brush up and watch the original series for sure. I remember Leatherhead in a couple of episodes, one of my favs being when a large group of baddies band together and Leatherhead takes Vernon as a pet, haha. But can't for the life of my picture ray fillet in the series!. so I'll need to check it out again.

Again, thanks for the comments and the feedback. I think I would benefit occasionally from someone to bounce topics around with, but I like the intimacy of doing it myself. It would also be good to sometimes have a fact checker to set me straight when I make goofs like you said.
killa-b is offline   Reply With Quote