View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 12:49 PM   #89
Jasper-X
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow View Post
An unintended possible side-effect of this thread... I may get less Ninja Notes!! And that would be bad, as we've been running low recently, and questions make the best letters (we get so many "i've been a TMNT fan for years!" letters, which get boring to read fast, though I appreciate getting them)

Point is, happy answer questions here, but I hope folks will consider saving some and sending them in. Get your name in print!!
In response to this: I have never written a ninja note in hopes that it would be published, and I had never really thought about doing that. That does not mean that I wouldn't like to have one of my questions published along with its answer in an actual TMNT comic. Seeing as many people jumped at this thread to ask you many questions, would it be possible to have questions from this thread be published in the ninja notes section if we provide the necessary personal information to go along with the question? Getting questions from a site based around TMNT fans seems like it should be fairly easy... I hope

Next Mutation Production Statue
Bounzing Buddy Raphael in package
Purple Super Shredder MOC
Secret Agent Don MOC
IDW Limited Sketch Cards
Jasper-X is offline   Reply With Quote