View Single Post
Old 11-05-2017, 09:27 AM   #45
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Tales of the TMNT is such a great name for a show, too bad it was wasted on a one season sutitle.

The new intro sucks but I'm glad it finally got a totally new intro, it's something TMNT shows have to do.

Tatsu was brought back? So awesome, I remember people here in the drome speculated and was the firm believe that Mirage didn't own the character, guess that's wrong. Too bad they killed him off, after making Tiger Claw into a chump last season they should've let him be the new head of the foot.

So Bradford was killed last season? I had no idea, haha.

Zombie Shredder was not a great idea, it lessened the last season since here he wasn't even a threat.

Bringing hothead was cool but making him a demon? ugh. He should've looked somewhat like a dragon at least.

I forgot to mention before that I loved the Stallone mobster, too bad they killed him here, but goes to show this show had plenty of awesome characters were not used enough so there was no excuse for the show not to be more diverse.

I forgot his name but I did really like the italian mobster and that he had an OT like gimmick, he also should've been used more.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote