View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 12:44 AM   #2
Fledermaus
Mad Scientist

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
Another update about the staff at Imagi (the studio behind the TMNT movie)- four former DreamWorks animators have recently joined the company! Cecil Kramer joins as the Executive Vice-President of Production, along with producers Maryann Garger and Lynne Southerland. Mark Tarbox will also join the company as line producer. TMNT will be the first in line of a series of CGI action films. Following its next film, Gatchaman, the studio plans to release a CG feature film every eight months.
Interesting news for Imagi. A future in CGI action films... the birth of a new genre -- first Incredibles, then TMNT, then TMNT's studio devotes itself to animated action films. I shall watch the unfolding of this with great interest.
We're calling it a freeway. Eight lanes of shimmering cement running from here to Pasadena. Smooth, safe, fast. Traffic jams will be a thing of the past. I see a place where people get on and off the freeway. On and off, off and on all day, all night! Soon there will be a string of gas stations, inexpensive motels, restaurants that serve rapidly prepared food! Tire salons, automobile dealerships and wonderful, wonderful billboards reaching as far as the eye can see! My God... It'll be beautiful.
Fledermaus is offline   Reply With Quote