View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 07:15 PM   #34
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I never stopped liking TMNT, it's just that TMNT stopped putting out stuff so I kind of forgot about TMNT and moved on to Star Wars, Dragon Ball Z, The Simpsons, N64 and Pokemon which were the big franchises to me back then after TMNT.

I remember thinking the The Next Mutation toys and show looked freaking fantastic, I just didn't get to watch the show as a kid much. When there was nothing available I liked TMNT but like I said I just preferred to play with Dragon Ball/Star Wars toys or play Nintendo 64 and the turtles didn't cross my mind until 2k3 video games and screen shots started coming out which rekindled my nostalgia for this franchise I once loved.

So yeah, being a fan was ok since I had plenty of other stuff to keep me occupied and not jaded about it, also those being the final years of my childhood and beginning my teenage years likely helped me not caring about TMNT since it was that odd transition phase where you are "too old" for cartoons but not old enough to "not give a sh-t" what people think. It wasn't until I was 16 that I realized I still liked cartoons and that no one cared if I liked them or not, my social circles were all pretty open to "like whatever the hell you want to like", as long as you weren't anti-social about it, no one cares.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote