View Single Post
Old 01-04-2007, 09:17 AM   #70
DavieBoy
Banned

Quote:
I dig Raph because he has many qualities I can relate to; I'm not the sort who just wants to get him in bed; I can appreciate the guy for what and who he be...it's not my fault they made him so cute in TMNT1...

Quotes like that freak me out, referring to not merely wanting to get a FICTIONAL TURTLE into bed, as if it is even an option if Raphael really existed (if only).

And calling him a "guy" and "cute" lol quite disturbing really, it pays testament to Raph though that he has shown so much emotion and humanity that you can look beyond his species and see a person there. The more I think of it it is sweet.

Oh and about the fangirls, you get that a lot, particularly over male popbands and the like, who really "perform" terrible music and aren't the most handsome guys but the fact they are a group of boys make girls go gaga over them. Call it brainwashed by the media, it is terrible.

Those type of girls are pathetic and deserve zero respect in life. If anyone does like TMNT for that very reason they can **** off.
DavieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote