View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #93
Peanut
Second Gear

Sadly a fair point.

Putting in some bids on some more Super Famicom games in the next few days and I'm pretty excited about some possible gets. The fiance is pushing me to get one of the Sailor Moon beat-em-ups, but I don't particularly want that in my collection. Really looking into the Wagan Land games and cheaper alternatives to some high-end SNES titles like Hagane.

I've been thinking about getting into N64 importing too, just because it's also a cheap alternative and another relatively simple mod procedure, but it doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of unique stuff that we didn't get here.

Currently mind-blown by how absolutely insane a playground the import PS1 scene is. There's so much insane and incredible looking stuff I've never heard of and currently it's where a lot of my $'s are going, to the detriment of my SNES/NES collecting.

Also, I've got an import Saturn coming, along with a copy of Sexy Parodius. I know the Saturn is another one of those import gem machines, but I don't know very much about the scene. Anyone have any recommendations or info on that front?

(Also, maybe change the name of this thread to Game Collecting/Collection Thread or something? I really like the idea of it becoming kind of all-encompassing.)

Edit: Holy sh*t, Ecto. I just looked up both BT&DD and TMNTIV and they've DOUBLED in price from the last time I checked them. What that f*ck is going on?

Last edited by Peanut; 05-09-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote