View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 10:06 PM   #1
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

NT:TNM: the re-edit (you can help!)

Now I'm nowhere close to being at a place where this is something I can actively work on (it'd be around January, with pockets of time beforehand), but I don't see any harm in aggregating the right resources in the mean time.

The general plan:

* Pore over all of NT:TNM, find an hour and a half worth of footage, splice it together to form a complete narrative and, as such, a TMNT feature film. Write a new script to suit.
* It's a direct sequel to TMNT III.
* It will be upscaled to 1080p, formatted to widescreen.
* The color palette will be darkened and desaturated.
* All music, sound, foleying, and voicework will be completely 100% scraped out of it. All of this will be redone. Music will be largely borrowed from TMNT 1 and 2.
* I can digitally move the mouths a little better. Not a lot, but enough.
* Construct a few new sequences in CGI. Got a guy or two who can do this for me.
* Add blood, some legit violence. Basically make it a few shades darker than what we were promised with NT:TNM but a whole ocean darker than what we got. It'll still have laughs of course.

What do I need? I need voices. Can you do a Leo, Raph, Mikey, or Don or Splinter or Shredder that sounds like they did in TMNT 1-3? A Venus with a legit Chinese accent? Let's talk. Also anyone with any working knowledge of audio editing or foley... I can do these things serviceably but they don't fall under my direct specialties in film editing.

Oh, and what are we going to call it? This. And no, that's not a subtitle.

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 09-04-2016 at 12:57 AM.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote