View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 12:46 PM   #52
sdp
Megan Fox = April

His point is still valid, he shouldn't need to see deleted scenes to understand the basics of the new movie. We had a bunch of questions leading to Ep.VII and after the movie we were on the same boat and we just got a rehash of Ep.IV. I'm glad more people are being critical about Ep.VII. The first few months it was impossible to even mention anything without getting flamed. Now that time has passed I think I can say Ep. VII is my least liked movie and it's because I don't feel like re-watching it. The prequels as "bad" as they are tell a new story, here I don't gain any new information and just see Ep.IV remade.

I really wish we had gotten Lucas' Ep. VIII and see where he took the story, I'm not a fan of this Empire rehash and at least with him we would've gotten something new, he even mentioned he wanted to do something different and new and Disney wanted to "give fans" what they wanted. At least Ep. VIII has to be better since they can't really rehash so many things, we need to have the new villains set up, as long as Kylo Ren isn't a redemption story like Vader's it can only get better from where we are now.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote