View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 05:36 PM   #18
Galactus
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartAllen View Post
That's how the court is wrapping it to justify going after him. They arrested him, sentenced and jailed him in a matter of hours. This was a witch hunt. The worst part about this is they wouldn't even let him have his own lawyer.
He was jailed quickly because he was already on a suspended sentence for doing something similar. When you have a suspended sentence it's made clear to you that if you commit another crime you go straight to jail.

He wasn't bundled away by the deep state, he wasn't given a harsher sentence than normal and he wont be sent to a 70% Muslim prison as those don't exist. He has a history of criminal behavior including assault, beating his wife and fraud. As far as I'm concerned the legal system has been very lenient with him.

Quote:
Again, this is how it was painted by the government that went after him. How could he influence the jury? Are they not sequestered in your country? Again, I am disturbed by the outrage thrown at him. I'd feel a lot more comfortable with the rage being placed where it belongs, at the people that harmed children.
He was outside the court with other journalists as jurors and defendants entered the court. Unlike other journalists he was shouting at them as they entered.

I'm outraged that even though he's been informed of the consequences he knowingly did something which could see rapists walk free. If they had and they'd harmed more children it would have been on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
In the eyes of modern lefties racist rhetoric is worse than raping kids.

Mostly because getting against grooming gangs might kill you and will take a lot of more efforts than outrage campaign (which is mostly shouting in the air and Twitter).
And in the eyes of the modern right defending a violent racist breaking the law is more important than seeing genuine justice for child grooming. Mostly because if justice is actually done they can't as easily indulge in their own bigoted outrage campaigns.

See? I can do dumb hot takes too.

Seriously though it's strange that people on the right despite being told Yaxley's actions can cause the case to be thrown out and pedophiles to walk free don't seem to care about that at all.

I ask you what is more important; making sure that pedophiles get jailed or making sure a racist can risk pedophiles not getting jailed so he can spout racist rhetoric?

If it's the former then you really have to drop the support and/or defense of this guy. Also if the right can condemn these riots in defense of this guy that'd be swell too.

Last edited by Galactus; 06-14-2018 at 06:08 PM.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote