View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 03:02 PM   #10
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiYojimbo View Post
Final Fantasy 2 and 3 were epic.
I didn't own those games, but I borrowed them from a friend who did. Those are good games, and they've even got some good music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecto Jedi View Post
I have all three Mortal Kombat games on my PSP Midway Arcade Treasures disc, but they're awfully flawed ports. Mortal Kombat I and II look like great buys for the SNES. I'm definitely in the market.

Spotted Killer Instinct for $15. Love that black cart.
How are they flawed?

I passed up Mortal Kombat for the SNES just for the simple fact that it didn't have blood, and I didn't own a Genesis either. Not that I was all that impressed by the Genesis version though. It hardly had any sound and the voice samples were lame. Anyway I got Mortal Kombat: Deception premium pack for the PS2 which has the arcade-perfect version of Mortal Kombat, so that kind of makes up for it. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 is also available for the SNES, but the arcade-perfect version was available through the premium edition of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon for the PS2.

The black Killer Instinct cartridge was cool. I so wasn't expecting it when I opened up the box and slipped the cartridge out of it

Enjoy the SNES though. It's seriously my favorite console of all-time alongside the NES.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote