View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 09:03 AM   #2050
sdp
Megan Fox = April

This is from two weeks ago but I might start taking pics and sharing of things I buy.

I'm a big fan of the Twilight Zone and I really wanted that figure, love the b/w color and it fits my other 3 3/4" figures well and creepy as he should. I'm not a fan of the "retro" non-articulation but it works.

As I've posted here I became a big fan of Five Nights at Freddy's and wanted a figure, he looks great but his limbs fall if you try to move them, it's annoying. I kind of wanted him to be the singer of my action figure band but I think he'll become an interviewer instead.

The injustice figures I wanted for a while but always found it hard to justify the price but I was afraid they'd just sell out and I'd pay even more so I got them. I loved both the designs of Flash and Raven and they're two of my fav. characters so it made sense. Reviews made it seem like they were terrible but they aren't bad, except for Raven's left leg which falls every time you move it, still, Raven will fit well in my 3 3/4" display.

The two Pokemon figures I'm kind of disappointed in, for one they're too big. I always thought both of them were much smaller. The Jessie figure is excellent but it just takes too much space which I don't have. Misty on the other hand is not that good, I loved that it was a figure based on her Gen I appearance but for the price it's definitely not worth it. The Misty figure from the same line as Jessie's is much better. Oh well, it's still cool but not worth the price.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote