View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 03:35 PM   #6
FearlessLeader
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Welcome back!
Thank you Powder! Glad to see you're still around!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
Greetings! And welcome back!
Thank you so much!!! I'm glad to find my way back here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
Hello. I would be one of those new faces. Do you have a memory of the good ol' drome days you want to share or perhaps a favorite thread you use to post in often? If not it's cool. Welcome back!
Hello! It's great to meet you!

It isn't technically one on the board but one of my favorite memories with Dromers involved was going to the screening party for Turtles Forever at SDCC like jeepers, six year ago now. Meeting so many from the board and actually getting to talk to people face to face was cool!

As for a favorite thread, I don't know if I had a singular one but you could generally find me writing small dissertations about Leonardo somewhere on the board because I'm cool like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
Welcome back Fearless, I see you have been away since May 2013. I honestly thought you were away for only a few months. Haha. I guess it was your impact and past presence. Congrats on the degree. I am a little nervous myself of taking classes later this month four and a half years removed.
Hello and thank you for the welcome!

You're too kind!! And trust me I'd been out of school for years before returning so if you ever need someone to talk to about it don't hesitate to PM me! What are you returning to school for if you don't mind me asking?

Artwork by Jim Lawson