View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 06:01 PM   #13
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I guess it's proof that demand for a character can make anything happen, especially after Sakurai denied him for so many games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I don't want a new engine or anything. But I'd like them to get rid of clone movesets once and for all. It's fine for Dr. Mario to be a Mario clone or for Toon Link o be a Link clone... but Ganondorf as a Captain Falcon clone?! The King of Evil deserves a moveset of his own, come on.
Even though its the same moveset as Capt Falcon, Ganondorf still feels very different to me for being much heavier, slower etc. Neverthless he is getting a sword so you can expect some moveset changes.

The only ones that bothered me are Lucina and Dark Pit, who are not even aesthetically much different from the characters theyre cloned from, let alone different in terms of moveset. I'm glad they're becoming echo characters in this new game rather than having their own slot. Echo Characters was also a clever way to bring Daisy in.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote