View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 02:40 PM   #36
dcat
Foot Soldier

THANK YOU HALFSHELL!! this is excellent, any and all information and audio clips provided are definitely much appreciated. And you've sure done a lot here, wow. I can't explain enough how grateful I am for the assist here, the spritework with this guy can get pretty grueling and any contributions to the character that make my job that much easier get us closer to a finished MUGEN character. Kudos, you'll be getting a character creation shout-out in the README file once he's done for sure!!

sprited Bebop's Hyper Portrait ala retro TMNT videogame Select Screen Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I like what I see,dcat. If you want defensive manuvers with the character you can have a manhole cover shield. It came with the original figure.

On the Shredder sprite, why shirtless? He needs a gray tunic.
I really like that idea, I already made a blocking sprite but I think I'll go back and add your sewer lid idea since its a nod to the nostalgia of the old action figure!!
Shredder appears shirtless because the torso is a beige color but notice its a different color than his arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcat View Post
The colors are so I can implement a feature called color separation. By making all of those components of Shredder's costume uniquely indexed colors, I can have a large variety of different palette options in the final character, such as these:

Last edited by dcat; 07-19-2017 at 02:54 PM.
dcat is offline   Reply With Quote