View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 10:21 AM   #39
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Finally watched it and liked it a lot even if I didn't love it. I'm a big fan of both batman and tmnt but as I've said in the past not a fan of these two crossing over with each other. Haven't read any of the previous crossovers but counting there's 4 and they're in injustice 2, the TMNT are no strangers to the DCU anymore.

As a batman movie it's fairly mediocre but as a TMNT movie it's fairly decent. Even with so many characters almost all got a small time to shine. You don't see the personalities of the turtles too much, especially Donnie/Raph but it's fine. The character designs worked much better in motion as well. Seeing the batman rogues mutated was actually much cooler than I thought and it worked really well. Shredder was simply badass, didn't like his voice, the other voices were good. Joker Shredder ending is not something I wanna see in a sequel but as an ending we don't see more of it's ok.

I'd love a full series of TMNT with these TMNT and that Shredder, I feel an actual show could make use of the darker setting but at the same time let the turtles be a bit more light hearted without being in Gotham city. That design of Barbara Gordon would make the perfect April O'Neil as well. A Batman show with these designs would be fine but not my ideal. I do hope we get a Batman VS TMNT 2 down the line as I'd love to see more of this, maybe Batman going to NYC?
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote