View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 06:30 PM   #1
CyberCubed
Overlord

So we're already halfway through 2017

It's hard to believe. It feels like it just turned 2017 recently, and we're already 6 months into the year. I don't know what's going on lately, but time seems to be on the "fast forward" button for a long time now, at least for me. It feels like the years are going by way too fast.

Hell, can you believe we're nearly at the end of this decade in general, since we're almost at 2020 already? I remember when we hit 2010 like it was just a year ago or two, I feel like 2012-2014 is "just recently." Hell, I can't believe the years 2005-2007, etc. are an entire decade ago now. I mean what the hell is going on? Can you believe how fast the years are going by?

I don't feel much differently than I did 10 years ago, then I remember my age and how old I am now. We're not "spring chickens" anymore. I just can't believe how fast the years are flying by now. It's almost unbelieveable to me. The kids born in the year 2000 are now 17 year olds. Can you believe next year the kids born in the year 2000 will be legal adults at age 18? Holy crap.

Does anyone else feel like this last decade just completely flew by? I feel like it's still 2006, not 2017+
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote