View Single Post
Old 05-31-2010, 12:42 PM   #272
Samhain
Dare To Be Stupid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turkishproverb View Post
Their horror films DO SUCK. It's not an or issue.

Nightmare was vapid and frankly almost boring, Friday the 13th and TCM were both boring as well, with the added bonus of sterile atmosphere and unenjoyable characters...

Amityville, in addition to the others, was cliche ridden and had plot points and images bordering on insane troll logic.

The hitcher was a jump movie that got me out of my seat and into my dvd collection to find something else to watch.

Their "original" films aren't better.
That is all your opinion. Nothing but. While you may have not liked those movies there are plenty that do. Including me. What I meant was when watching PD films, they are visually appealing to me. Dark and artfull. Which can really work for a TMNT film. But, thats my opinion. I enjoyed those films. Did they get the best rating or reviews? Hell no. But I believe alot of people consider the horror genre a joke and they dont take it seriously anyways. PD specializes in horror films. So far that is all they have done. So how can we judge them for a film they have not made yet? One that will branch out from what they normally do. There's no telling how cool they can make the TMNT.
Samhain is offline   Reply With Quote