View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 03:38 PM   #8
Vegita-San
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
I'm thinking I might actually drop the "Ghostbusters: Answer the Call Again" mini-series from my pull-list on account of Kelly Thompson's involvement. Do we know which comics personalities were actually encouraging people to goad a conservative fan into violence?
A member of the ghostbuster community who doesn't like people who have opinions different from their own? color me shocked :/....many a strange conversation gotten into with GB talent ever since Feigbusters hit the screen. formerly normal people went ape crap trying to defend it to the point of being nonsensical that I had to stop talking to them, because it was no longer healthy..

'Normal comic pros have been chased away and it is now a weird club for people with personality disorders'

Interesting way to describe things. especially considering even the audience who these comics are supposed to be targeting apparently HATE the new changes just because they seemed forced. one african american guy on youtube from England ripped apart the new black female iron man, and i can't say I disagree with him.

Sooner or later, the industry will realize you can't cater to the social justice warrior crowd. and if you do, and succumb to that hateful culture, you will loose your intended audience fast.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote