View Single Post
Old 06-09-2017, 04:29 PM   #96
myconius
Abby Normal

Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
August will have something like seven TMNT books. Plus any other titles people read. It's going to be a month full of reading. Folks may have to skip issues if they stick to strict monthly buying limits. I purchase sporadically (like yourself, sometimes many, sometimes just a few) so the 12 was a random number I pulled out the air. Perhaps I should put myself on a more routine limit. After August of course.

Sometimes I wish publishers had production caps (cough marvel) of allowed titles. I feel like I'm missing out on good stories, but their is just way too much of a selection it's difficult to pick and choose.
i'm with you 100% on this!
i don't really have a specific number limit of comics i buy per month, but i try my best to just stick with buying quality worthwhile reads.

back when i was buying every single Batman (and related) comic there were some real stickers on my pull-list!!!! (Batman:Eternal, Batman&Robin Eternal, Batgirl of Burnside)
it got to the point where i was really starting to hate collecting comics. well everything except for the Tmnt comics as well as Samurai (by Titan Comics).

the DC and Marvel stuff i was interested in, i decided to start trade waiting.
by the time many of the trades i was waiting for came out, i found myself no longer interested.

yeah! August is gonna be AWESOME!!!