View Single Post
Old 05-09-2018, 06:08 PM   #508
WebLurker
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
It's always seesawed, but there were times it stayed in the top 100 more consistently than others, and sometimes when it wasn't, it was due to other factors like relaunches of other titles or new titles that knocked it it out of the charts.

Now I don't think that's an excuse anymore. The book isn't gelling with a lot of people.
That could be. Nothing lasts forever. While I will miss it greatly (only new Spidey series I can get into, what with OMD and all), I have picked up other series since RYV started and am also picking up ASM Epic Collections and the upcoming Spider-Girl Complete Collections, so it's not like I'll be out of "new" Spidey stuff and my wallet could use one less expense.

What will be will be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
What happened to it selling as well as Amazing?
My understanding is that it only did that it's first month, where #1 outsold ASM (due to being new, variants, and/or whatever other factors). Since then, it's either been middle 100s, low 100, or below 100s.