View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 08:37 PM   #1023
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I just started watching Supergirl and it kind of sucks...I hope it gets better. I like Supergirl and Jimmy Olsen a lot, even if I don't like changing Jimmy Olsen to black, poor red headed comic book characters keep getting changed to black, now gingers have no representation but whatever that actor is awesome. I like that it's a bright show for the most part and Supergirl uses her powers a lot more than say Clark in Smallville did so television superheroes have changed a lot. With Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Harley I guess DC is dominating girl power with their heroes, Black Widow nor Captain Marvel
have a chance.

The episodes are just so damn boring though, I don't want super dramatic stories like the Arrow/Flash but something. The season arc of Kara's relative is not compelling either. So yeah I hope it gets better. And what's up with the huge cast of characters, does Supergirl really need to have the DC version of SHIELD be her headquarters? I think this is also true for the other CW shows, Arrow and Flash now have a huge cast of characters running around in every episode.

I also started watching Flashs2 and Arrows4 but they kind of suck too at least in the beginning, I also think that switching between the three shows isn't helping any of them since they're all so different and it's weird going from happy supergirl to grimdark Arrow, so I may just say f-ck it to crossovers and only watch one of these shows straight before moving on.
I Skipped Season 1 of Supergirl. Season 2 is much better