View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 01:43 PM   #4
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskater View Post
Alright so a thought I've been having for awhile is the possibility or at least references to current TMNT comics potentially crossing over into past iterations of their comics. With so many crossovers into other things both cartoon and comic book wise I'm just interested to see if this will ever be feasible or at least discussed at some length.
With the last TMNT/Usagi crossover I read that Usagi mentioned "you aren't the turtles I know" probably referencing other times he met with the Turtles, assuming he referenced the Mirage TMNT, so maybe potential with other turtles meeting or at least referencing each other?
Just the fanboy in me wanting a TMNT multiverse I guess.
It totally exists already.

Did you read last year's TMNT: Bebop & Rocksteady Destroy Everything? It was pretty good and it touched on the nature of the multiverse and how the Turtles relate to it.

I do feel that there is still potential to explore in the idea, but I'd rather us see iterations of the Turtles created solely to explore a multiverse crossover miniseries, rather than the IDW Turtles simply meeting the Mirage/Archie/what-have-you Turtles that have already been seen before in their own comic series.
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote