Thread: Dark Season-One
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 11:44 PM   #3
Brodie
Certified Teacher

Brodie had hid in the shadows that one of the fish hatcheries had cast. He let out a sigh, wondering if his whole trip to the US would be a battle. Something told him it was. He had sensed another being aside from the woman and two thugs, but wasn't sure what it was...It was strong...

'Maybe it was just a really big fish...Hell maybe a really big shark... But that's ********...It had to be something else...' He thought to himself.

Brodie slid his hand through his wet, black hair. He sighed again, looking around...Someone else was there...Two beings... One human...Strong... One...something else...Stronger...

Brodie looked around the corner seeing two figures in the shadows. One had hair, he could see that much. The other was shorter, bald. They walked out of the shadows. Brodie couldn't believe his eyes, the short one, was green... And had a shell, a damned shell! It was wearing elbow pads, knee pads, and a belt...

'Sweet jesus, it's even wearing a bandana...'He thought.

The green one, Brodie decided a turtle...a Man-Turtle... Red bandana, weapons slid into the front of it's belt... Sai's...

Brodie slid down the wall, leaning back, breathing heavier. A Turtle-Man... The other one, what about the other one? He looked. It was a man, black haired, ear length. A hockey-mask was slid to his forhead, attatched with black elastic strips which disapeared at the back of his head. Brodie looked closer, the man was wearing a black t-shirt, a 'Middle Aged Genetically Altered Karate Lizards' logo on the front, and a hockey bag strapped around one arm, Baseball bats and hockey sticks sticking out.

"Can we go home yet, Raph?" The man said.

"Not yet, Case, just around these last few builds, then back to the sewer, a-ight?" The Man-Turtle said...Raph?

"Sweet deal, then we can get down to the 'Mad-Phat-Chick-Killer' video game playin' on that Game Cube!" The human, Case?

"Yea-hah!" He placed his hand to 'Case' and knocked fists with him." We can get in that manhole back on 96th and 4, Don an' me got some boards stashed in one o' those fenced up pipes. Take us 'bout a few minutes to get back."

"I hope Mikey hasn't broken the Game Cube yet..."

"Mike? I hope Don hasn't wired it to play DVD's and talk to itself..."

"Yeah..."

They kept walking.

"It's kinda small, Games must suck."

"Dude, I told you, size doesn't matter."

"This comin' from 'Short Pack'?"

"Bite me, or should I start telling people about you flaunting yourself off as 'Raph, The Green Teen Berret', maybe 'Sewer Scout Raph', or Should I bring up you and the others inviting that 'Venus' chick into your group? And the name change! COME ON! 'Next Mutations'?! Jeez, she was fake too!"

Raph narrowed his eyes- "It was a phase, Blus it was like 1992... ANd the Next Mutation thing... It was a fad! Every one had a fad in 1997, consider your Toy Collecting fad?..And how was I supposed to know that 'Venus' chick was actually human?"

"She was wearing a suit...She HAD A ZIPPER!"

Brodie sighed, they seemed harmless.[/i]