View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 09:21 PM   #7
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post

1. If there are no humans left, does that mean it's because they became mutants, or that they just plain died out? We see a bunch of humans become mutants in the flashback, however Casey Jones' skull is 100% that of a human. So he was okay, yeah? Does that mean then that some humans, perhaps those who were in basements or bunkers, for example, weren't exposed, then later died of natural causes or were killed by mutants?
Well maybe the blast made normal humans impotent.

Quote:
2. Is it possible that the strike was indeed Kraang's doing? They never had their plots 100% tied up, did they? Could Prime have still been around in some capacity? It'd make sense that she/it wanted revenge & as such pulled a caper like this. I don't remember how they ended up. Did they blow up the moon, too, to mess with tides & other earthly processes?
Well its either going to be the Kraang or Baxter(dude said he wanted revenge)

Quote:
3. If we're to believe this was all going down somewhere in the vicinity of NY, the tri-state area or whatever, what's up with the dominant species gangs? Meerkats (formerly), lizards, honey badgers, they don't exactly run in packs around their neck of the woods. Why weren't they just deformed humanoids or a wide variety of different animals? I guess we can just assume the creative team had to make good use of their 3D resources & as such limited the species count, but even so, why pick those 3 over any other?
Cause they like those animals I guess, why did Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman choose Turtles of all things.

Quote:
4. Was hair growth a side effect of minor mutagen exposure for the turtles? Why Raph/Mikey but not Leo? Did he shave, despite his manic state? :tlol
Mutagen is weird like that.

Quote:
Do you personally believe other mutant homies of the turtles are still kicking at that point? Like Slash/Leatherhead at least? I'd like to think so. Kind of a shame we didn't get to know anyone else's fate, if you ask me.
Maybe but unfourntly the episode didn't even mention them.