View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 01:16 PM   #90
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Seems I missed out before I joined. Eh, why not? Newcomers have joined since then and I haven't really commented on my interests:

Your favorite animal?
-Any type of reptile or aquatic animal, honestly. My personal favorite being chameleons, I just like the look of them and their abilities.

Your favorite food?
-You can't go wrong with a nice well-done steak. I do also like variations of pasta and prefer to cook my own pizzas.

Your favorite color?
-Silver or aquamarine. Like the styles of both colors.

Your favorite season?
-Spring. I cannot stand the hot weather in summer or even the cold weather in winter. Spring I feel hits the nice balance of weather and beauty.

Your favorite holiday?
-Thanksgiving. I like seeing my family (we don't meet often) and you can't go wrong with the big meals.

The second favorite is easily Halloween. Costumes, candy, all out decorations, it's a total blast.

Your favorite movie?
-My all time favorite movie is easily Cinderella Man. I love dramatics, and this film does a very good job with boxing. There were some liberties taken with the history, but it's still very efficient in what it does.

Your favorite song?
-Really don't have a set favorite. Billy Joel, Metallica, Pink Floyd, Ray Charles, and Skillet though speak the most to me with what I listen to more often than not.

If you could have any profession, what would it be?
-I'll be graduating high school next year in June and I know what to do. I want to do either something in the entertainment industry or a social job.

With entertainment, I've been fascinated with movies and other media since I was a kid. It's inspired me to create my own material (even though as a kid, I used existing material/fan-fiction. ). I've made serious progress; I've also studied film briefly and have starred in plays within my state, two of which won state competition. Entertaining people is what I do best and I'd love to expand that.

If that dream fails, however, then I'd be a psychologist. I'm a people person and want others to succeed, even if I myself haven't had the best success over the last few years.

If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
-Italy. I've studied Italian for nearly four years (it's a part of my heritage) and I'd love to spend a few days there.

If you could time travel, what would you get up to? Go back, go forward, free reign! But just once.
-This is rough.

I honestly would go to the future, see where my success is and who are my friends/possible family. Can't go wrong with seeing what the future entails.

For sake of the past as well, the Renaissance era.

If you could have a conversation with any figure from history, be it a celebrity, politician, inventor, etc, who would it be, & why?
-The one celebrity I'd want to talk is easily Billy Joel. His music has helped me through some tough times and I'd love to talk to him about the music industry. Maybe hear his thoughts on lesser songs in his collection too. Essentially, it'd turn into an interview.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be, & why?
-Any form of shapeshifting, though metamorphosis for giggles. Probably would make me a bad person to joke with people using it, but it'd entertaining.

Teleportation for traveling and weather manipulation are among close contenders too.

If you became a millionaire, what would be some of your more expensive & indulgent purchases?
-Probably get myself a gym and pool in my house for fun and stay in shape. Also, a nice car. Then I'd hold onto the rest of my money and donate some too.