View Single Post
Old 08-05-2017, 07:18 AM   #81
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

What people need to get is that not everyone is going to have the same mindset about things no matter what it is. Equality goes both ways, but SJWs and other idiots don't see it that way. They see it as, "You need to believe what I believe and if you don't, you're bigoted and hateful." That is extremely narrow-minded thinking on their parts.

Hey, while we're at it, let's encourage someone who's depressed and suicidal to kill themselves instead of seeking help for it, or someone with anorexia to binge and purge because they're just being themselves. By encouraging transgenders to be who they think they are instead of seeking help for their unhappiness and trying to get them to see that changing themselves isn't the answer, we're just contributing to the problem and teaching our youth the wrong lesson and encouraging mental illness to exist.

I don't care if you think I'm bigoted and hateful for my views. This is the way I see it and if that makes me bigoted and hateful, then I'm proud to be so. At least I'm not conforming to everyone else and I'm sticking to my views.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote