View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 10:10 AM   #62
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexiun View Post
Just ignore these low life bullies, the more they talk bad about someone the more it shows their lack of knowledge and understanding in humans, thats how i see it and it just makes me like them less and less to the point where i just ignore them
Or it gets to the point where they started feigning ignorance over their trolling of someone eh?

Quote:
And if you only post on thursday then well so be it who cares right? It's not like if it's a rule to post on any other day.
So far i only see them bashing you for posting on thursdays and them making a (useless) big deal out of it because they lack understanding and knowledge (appearently).
They look for any reason to attack someone because they can't imagine someone having an opinion that's different to theirs, as I said the worst type of fan.

Quote:
It's sad though, i thought this forum was with adults who enjoyed eachothers company... how wrong i was...
A lot of people on this forum are friendly but there's some that really won't wish to act like adults, at least that's the impression I get from some users behaviour.

Quote:
Let them stress themselves out by being annoyed and upset by him posting on a thursday, it's their health and mood thats ruined, not ours
So he is doing good by not posting on any other day.
Yeah I think what the person you were responding to was saying is that I can't win with these people so the best thing I can do is just to keep posting only on Thursday and if that annoys them then tough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
What is this, a pity party? I don't even see anyone attacking anybody.
Feigning ignorance is the first sign of understanding you've been ganging up on someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Nobody's really "attacking" pferreira either, he's just an idiot who'll deny reality and gets angry when people call him out it.

You'd have to have a pretty thin skin to think of this is outright hostility
I accept reality just fine. I don't make up my own reality about users on here being mental patients because I'm a die hard IDW fan and a Fred Wolf hater.

Quote:
Yeah calling someone an "idiot" is not an attack or anything
We've all been in a position where we've disagreed with someone so strongly we think their comment is idiotic. It becomes a problem when others start ganging up on that person for having a different opinion. In a perfect world TMNT fans should be able to come on a forum and talk about what they like about TMNT, not be shouted down. Somehow I think among some users here they don't want that, they want the forum all to themselves, to have only their opinion. Perhaps they worry if not everyone follows their opinions it'll confuse the franchise by creating a variety of views on TMNT but it's still an outright rude way to behave. Not exactly fair is it?