View Single Post
Old 04-11-2012, 07:35 PM   #57
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

It's usually small things that irritate me....like someone having a shopping cart full to the top and approaching the express lane (where it quite clearly states 10 items or less) then looking bewildered/ pissed when the cashier says she can't take you in that lane.

The GPS constantly bothering me with useless information...then NOT telling me something I really need to know. KROW and I were driving to my home state for vacation and the damn thing decided not to tell us we needed to turn or bear left/right until AFTER we went the wrong direction.

People I care for making me go back and forth for stupid crap. I don't mind getting you a drink or tissues....but make a damn list! I DO NOT want to enter and exit your room 50 times for things I can get all in one trip.

On that note...people who ring their call bell and then look at me like I have three heads when I enter and ask what they need. "What? Am I ringing? Well I didn't ring my bell." Really? then who did? Then as I walk out "but while you're here...." UGH!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote