View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 01:57 PM   #86
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyt Kaliba View Post
I had that same problem Floggin, which is why it took me forever to start picking up the series. The divisions they did for the releases are/were kinda weird and hard to keep track of. It's a little simpler with the addition of this set though.

'Volume 1' is 'Season 1', which is the original 5-episode 'mini-series' that started it all. 'Volume 2' (which I myself just ordered) is 'Season 2', which is the next 13 episodes from there. You already got Season 3. So from there, everything else you'd need to get, you can just get in Season set form, as you won't need any more fo the single volumes - that is, unless you really wanted those little toys that the split version of Season 7 came with or something.

If you're not adverse to ordering online, Wal-mart.com has all of the sets for pretty cheap, I think the most expensive one was $20, but most are in the $10-ish range. And you can even order without a card now, you just have to go pay in the store to process the order, and it'll then be shipped to the store for you to pick up. It's hella nifty.
Cool. I seen the first set, that came out ages ago.
The 2nd set has Leo and Mike on it then? There wasn't a re-release or anything before "Season 3" with the "Season 2" name and different art or anything? Because the following "Volume 3" that matches the 2nd set as far as art goes is only another 12 episode set as opposed to the current and superior complete 47 episode collection.

And then they will continue to release these season sets onward?
Man... I if had the $100+ for that Turtle Van collection...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufus View Post
in order of seasons from left to right.
1,2,3,4(raph face)5,(pizza box)6(comic bookish cover)

Note. Season 7 also has individual releases called slices with the turtles name.
Cool. Thanks for the pics! That helps.
These are all complete seasons then?
That's what was getting me confused. Recycled art and cutting the seasons up and then putting them together, etc.
FlogginMcMurryZombiePizza is offline   Reply With Quote