Thread: Mortal Kombat X
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 12:07 AM   #88
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Well I ended up getting to play DCvsMK and not only did I find it similar to MK9 even the story seems to fit alright with the reboot. Odd how this game got praised by DCvsMK didn't.

I also watched both seasons of MK Legacy. I had watched the first season when it came out but not the second. At first I used to think it was supposed to be a prequel to the game but it definitely doesn't fit very well with the game and it is its own thing which is good IMO. Season 1 is all over the place, and tells you little bits here and it leaves you wanting to see more but its great, it just sucks that you can't see more of the story and only saw small random parts. Season 2 on the other hand fixes this by it being more of a connected story but sadly it was the wrong room, S2 is not as enjoyable because of this. The story is now more confusing, I don't understand exactly when it takes place, the stories aren't as good and there aren't as many memorable moments like the first season had. I'm still excited about the shorts they're doing for MK X though.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote