View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 02:37 PM   #289
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFell View Post
For the U.S. released version of Sonic CD, I actually enjoy listening to Stardust Speedway (Present Time).

Robotnik's Boss Theme for the U.S. version of Sonic CD doesn't invoke so much the induced nightmare fuel feels for me as it used to, but it still sounds unsettling. (You actually get to hear Robo's Boss Theme in the hidden message -rumored to be- 'Fun Is Infinite With Sega Enterprises' within the game.)

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/...20140803225716

However, I actually enjoyed listening to Final Fever for the EU / Japanese version of Sonic CD.

Collecting the emeralds in Sonic 3 (as Sonic) is way better. In Sonic 2, Tails just about screws up any and all attempts to collect enough rings just to earn an emerald. It remains difficult just to get the emeralds as Sonic without Tails.

It is easier for me to obtain all the emeralds in Sonic 2 as Knuckles, and I usually earn get them all within the first level.
- You just gotta know where all of the Starposts are within Emerald Hill Zone. -
SO I beat Sonic 2 on the 3DS for the other day and unlocked the Super Sonic mode... he turns into Super Saiyan invincible mode and thus kills everything he touches and no one can harm him. That's not fun. So yeah **** getting all the emeralds in this game ever
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote