View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 07:20 PM   #9778
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

It always makes me so happy when I see people find games they like that much.

So I haven't been here in a while so I'm probably going to forget to mention a few games I've bought/played during the time I was gone but keeping that in mind, I've found some amazing things new and old

The obvious stuff first, I got both Sun and Moon, and for xmas I even got the hardcover guide for them, I just love them and it's easily one of the best gens released in a long time

Spirit of Justice was absolutely worth playing but I will have to wait until the next instalment to see how much I really like it as part of the rest of the series tbh due to how mixed my feelings are on the ending

I don't think I played Undertale until after I left but I was waiting for the hype to die down before I got knee-deep in the game myself, knew I'd love the **** out of it before I even started playing it and it did not disappoint in any way, so if you haven't played this one yet you really should

Oh another thing I picked up on Steam was Hatoful Boyfriend and it is not only hilarious but actually really good, like, I'm seriously recommending this

A friend of mine sent me a copy of one of the Yakuza games and it did not take me long before I was screaming THESE GAMES ARE AMAZING AND I MUST HAVE ALL OF THEM. Right now I am playing Yakuza 3 but I already know what happens because I watched my brother play through it and he's now moved on to Yakuza 4 and I'm watching that too, I just waste a ******** more time than he does and I have to google a lot of things and I'm just not as good at the mini games and extra crap lmao I GOT BEAT AT BOWLING BY A LITTLE GIRL AND HAD TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT FOR ME RIP

And this was the most amazing timing for my brother to get me a PS4 for Christmas! 8D I have MGSV both of them, FFXV which is so good and I really need to properly play more of it, Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth which is basically everything I've wanted out of a Digimon game for years [except no Giromon RIP], Dragon Age Inquisition because my computers can't run it and I really want to **** Iron Bull, Ratchet and Clank because I always get one of those with my PlayStation consoles I guess, and Shovel Knight.

I didn't get those all at once or anything I bought some of these games myself too I'm not a total mooch A few months back I went and bought a bunch of used Wii U games for myself but I haven't actually played any of them yet. Impulse Buying is a bitch.