View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 10:52 AM   #288
Gaucelm
Random Punk

Thank you!

It's weird, because my mind had completely disconnected this plot line from the episode! Was it one with a "halfway plot switch"?

*Do you know which episode had some kind of interdimensional dinosaur who multiplied when it ate fibers? Who also loved chocolate bars?
There was a Turtle who managed to have enough autority to order them around, like how eating minerals in a museum was baaad.
Apparently, the dinosaur eating chocolate made him fusion back into one single giant dinosaur. The Turtles used a giant chocolate bar that was used for a TV ad (even as a kid, I was wondering why giant candy props always seemed to be real candy, like how toy cars worked like real cars for small creatures to drive).
So in the end, the Turtles make him eat a mineral that makes him disappear for good. It swallowed the top spike of a skyscraper.

Man, now that I write this, I realize how crazy some of the episodes were.

*There was also an episode where there was an old CEO who had to use a hearing device, which prevented him from being hypnotized by villains. I remember there was some flooding in his building, and in the end he was talking about how his works will benefit people of all colors.
"Even green?" ask the Turtles.
"Even green." he confirms.

Would you know which one it was? Thanks.