View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 01:58 PM   #430
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I just had a thought, Maybe the creators of "Teenage Mecha Ninja Turtles" had this finale in mind when making that short.

Whereas Mikey in this finale seemed to be about 65-70 years old, he could possibly be hundreds of years old in Mecha Turtles since Turtles have long lifespans, and Mikey needed a walking stick in that short.

I like to think The Turtles eventually restored humanity after finding Oasis, and then became the big heroes of history like Renet said.

If said theory is true, I would imagine April would've also been involved, since she is technically a Mutant, and only Mutants were able to survive the apocalypse.

I would dig a Direct To DVD sequel of sorts explaining all of this stuff. Sort of like how the 2K3 tmnt show released Turtles Forever as one last treat after the finale episode "Wedding Bells and Bytes".

Heck, just name this hypothetical sequel "The April O'Neil Files" for all its worth
Cool theory, though I assume Renet would have needed to show up and reverse things in order for the city itself to be back. Otherwise, probably not long enough to rebuild NYC, esp if a restoration of humans would require a mass amount of clones that need to be raised to adulthood to start with. Well, good luck with that, Turtles. lol
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote