View Single Post
Old 09-07-2004, 07:24 PM   #78
Ryona

Hi! Ok, here's my character! Yeah, I know, it's me. Not very creative, right? Well, I think I would make an interesting RPG character .
I'm not sure which game I'll play in yet, but I felt that I needed to get this done soon.

Name : Ryo

Alignment: Scrupulous

Species: Human

Hit points: 30
S.D.C.: 60

I.Q.: 13
M.E.: 15
M.A.: 14
P.S.: 16
P.P.: 18
P.E.: 18
P.B.: 14
Spd.: 15

Disposition: Usually easy-going, calm, and cheerful.

Skills

Ninjutsu
Acrobatics
Gymnastics
Athletics
Climbing
Boxing
Swimming
Prowl
Concealment
Escape Artist
Wilderness Survival
First Aid
Pick Locks
Pilot - Automobile
Computer Operation
Art - Drawing
Go

Combat Skills

System: Ninjutsu (Lvl 4)

Attacks per Melee: 5
Strike: + 5
Parry: + 7
Dodge: + 7
+ 3 to pull punch
+ 11 to roll with punch or fall
+ 1 to damage (increased to + 6 total with Kiko)

Martial Arts Powers & Abilites

Art of Vanishing - From clear view, even in the middle of combat, Ryo has the ability to simply disappear!
The way it works is resmebles sleight of hand magic trick. Ryo distracts the observer and instantly falls to the ground, rolls to the side, or otherwise vanishes from sight.

Art of Evasion - A technique that requires perfect timing, reflexes and perhaps a bit of precognition intuition.
Ryo can stay out of sight behind the unsuspected individual, turning as the individual turns, constantly trying to stay out of view.

Art of Hiding - Ryo has studied the essential characteristics of all kinds of objects to the a point of being able to be "one" with another object, remaining motionless, and moving imperceptibly when necessary.

Martial Art Awarness - This ability is one of readiness and awareness.
Ryo can never be surprised and always has the initiative. Ryo can sence the presence of others within a few yards away. Ryo can also sense the strength of ki of anyone within range.

Kiaijutsu - The art of disrupting another ones ki with your own, usually associated with the "Kiai yell"; projecting ki from the mouth as a disruptive wave.

Kiko - With concentration, proper breathing and channeling ones life essence, Ryo can focus and manipulate ki. Ryo can generate and restore ki faster, and store more ki than the average person. Ryo can maintain vitality longer than the average person if mortaly wounded or otherwise near death, and can recover from injury quicker with no permanent side effects. Ryo can also manipulate ki in martial arts. Ryo can channel ki into strikes to make blows more devistating, and can bolster endurance and physical feats for short periods of time. Similar to Kiajutsu, Ryo can project ki as a *destructive wave (very exausting technique).

*Ki Bakuha* (ki blast/explotion). A surge of ki projected from Ryo's hands as a long range attack, or flared from the whole body as a short burst attack. It does about 3D6 points of damage. Ryo can do this a few times before being completely exausted.
*Zengaku Ki Bakuha* (total sum ki blast). Like the description above, only this one is a one shot deal. It does about 4D6 + 20 points of damage. This technique will leave Ryo very exausted (all physical feats are halved).

Weapons & equipment

Ninja-to (ninja sword)
Shuriken 9
Small lock pick kit
Small flash light
Small pad and pencil
Small pocket watch
Pocket mirror
Matchs (no, Ryo doesn't smoke ^_^ )
Pocket knife

Personal Profile

*Coming soon*