View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 03:52 AM   #59
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
What you are suggesting is irresponsible gun ownership. My gun would not be that far away from me that my "friend" would do something reckless with it. I'm not a very trusting person. I got burned once. I learned from that.
A gun is your property, your body is your property. Therfore you have every right to decide which parts of it are exposed and to who.

But whatever, we're done here. You refuse to play by the rules of my hypothetical situation. I laid the parallels out plain as day. You're either a simpleton or a sore loser. Probably both.

Quote:
Both parties are wrong. Kids should be taugh again higher morals. Will they stick with them, not likely all of them. Some will, some won't. Bottom line is that it is out there that this stuff happens, yet kids and young adults send the pictures to people who likely have shown themselves to not be worthy of the trust they have been given. If you as an individual do not want your naked pictures on the internet, don't share them.

I like to tell people that its not just you and that person thats getting to see that @$$ anyways... somewhere along the lines, there is most definitely illegal storage of images happening... we have seen that to be true with credit card info at the stores we all shop at and they have data breaches. I'm okay with teaching everyone just to not send those pics. The ones that still do so, will likely have the unfortunate event that they trust the wrong person. Celebs have their nudes hacked or release them on their own if their lights fading...

Its the world we live in today. Does it mean thats right? No, it just means you personally have a responsibility to reduce the chances it could happen to you. I have the responisbility to make sure it doesn't happen to me. And so on. If you still send nudes and that person shares them, I really don't feel bad. People are a$$holes.
All I'm getting from this is that you're a virgin and kinda salty about it.

Last edited by ToTheNines; 03-26-2017 at 04:14 AM.