View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 08:35 AM   #61
GoldMutant
Control Your Narrative

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Ten episodes left and he's most likely not going to play a part in any of them, if that's true then the joke about him never coming back will be fufilled.
Still, we've had several threads discussing Timothy/Mutagen Man over the past year or so that die out. What makes this thread so special that it had to get a revival? It's dumb.

Again, without Roger Craig Smith or someone who sounds like him, he's nothing.

I honestly feel that had the season 1 team remained and RCS was reoccurring, Mutagen Man would've played an active role. If I were to take a guess, I almost feel he'd be a sacrifice in creating retromutagen with/without April's DNA. Either that or he would've possibly been a rogue mutant appearing from time to time. Had that been the case, maybe he could've joined the Mutanimals if Rockwell could get through him with his psychic powers.

It's speculation on my part, but something tells me one of those two options may have been the case had things worked out. Alas, it didn't; Mutagen Man Unleashed I find underrated and was curious on the direction it'd go. Hopefully, the final Nick arc in season 5 shows a small glimpse of him defrosting or being free and either cured/killed.