View Single Post
Old 03-28-2018, 03:30 PM   #47
Aaronardo
Mad Scientist

I mean, eh. Nickelodeon loves to pluck some of the lowest-hanging jokes from their shows for ads anyway, so it's maybe not accurate to what the show will be like.

Actually stoked on the art style, everything moves pretty well, I like the aesthetic in that it's simplistic but not overly cheap-looking at all. That voice work is interesting though, in that every time a character is supposed to be saying something excitedly, it comes off as a soft-spoken person trying to sound excited. Raph doesn't seem have this problem, but for some reason, Mikey has it the worst. (Compare "it's go time" with the 2012 series, it's underwhelming even without the comparison).

Turtle designs for the most part, again, look pretty bad. But the rest of the look for this show does have me interested. The tone seems interesting enough. Overall I'm slightly more intrigued than I was before, but if the show is 22 minutes of the trailer, I'll pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
AND where it is on Nick? The regular channel.
Man, if we asked this question for every show Nick has completely abandoned, we'd be here all night.
"The Biosites have almost finished healing my flesh." - Shredder
"Because we're takin' the heart and you're goin' to jail!" - Donatello
Aaronardo is offline   Reply With Quote