View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 04:09 PM   #36
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
What neatoman is saying is that IDW integrated them into the narrative organically and made them even better.
Yes thank you, I'm glad that someone else understands the difference between changes that serve a real purpose and those which are just arbitrary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Nick was just all "Memba Bishop?" "I memba!" "Memba the Neutrinos though?"
It's barely even that though. Like with my previous "Hothead/Kavaxas/Drako" example, I will do the same with Wyrm.

There's really no point to making the genie character Wyrm, did anyone honestly take a look at the design and go "He totally seems like a genie type character!"? How does anyone connect worms to genies? It's not even like the character was completely devoid of previous characterisation. The truth is, much of this is probably just some vain attempt to make it seem as if the show has more to do with previous material than it really does.

The way he was written, they might as well have used Cudley, Jagwar, Nano, Stump, Hallocat, Cherubae, Null, Dreadmon, Viral, Sh'Okanabo or Triple Threat and it would have made about as much sense.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote