View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 12:47 PM   #6
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Krang has always had some weird preferences like Soap operas, so I don't think its out of the blue for him to prefer an android body of a man rather than his original raptor form.

On a side note, it is interesting to note how General Traag still recognized Krang despite not having his body.

Normally, you would expect that General Traag would not be able to tell who the pink blob is, but his recognition lends credit to the theory that Krang was originally his Utrom self (as shown in the flashback of the Three Musketurtles, as well as mentioned in TransDimensional Turtles) but later on acquired the reptilian body through mutation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
Shredder also seems to be the one who made it (though later episodes would suggest that Krang could have very well made it himself), so he based it off he knew..
"With the body I've designed, no force on earth can stop me!"

"All I ask is a body. A body which you have failed to provide for me!"

Krang basically had the blueprint of the body mapped out, but needed Shredder's hands to put it together so that he would be much more able.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote