Thread: the lost season
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 09:24 AM   #6
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

heres some more episode summerys
now these are a long way from getting done. but i will do them.

episode 8
hunger brains

krang tries to switch his mind with a scientist to gain access to a secret lab but due to shredders bungling he's been switched with a dieting irma. can he make the switch again or will his new stomach beat him.

episode 9
raphael at bat

mad dog mcmutt's kidnapped the star baseball player jose reko and while the turtles try to rescue him, its up to raphael to play in his place.

episode 10
fight at the con

the turtles go to a local comic convention where bugman is a guest. a fan steals his powers and starts tearing up the place. with bugman down and out its up to the turtles to save the day.

episode 11
agent 0013

the turtles and a secret agent have to stop a villain from stealing the statue of liberty. but is he the real agent 0013?

episode 12
cage match in china town

an old associate of splinters comes to him for help. splinter then sends the turtles to save the mans daughter from winning in an underground fighting tournament.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote