View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 06:43 PM   #72
Mr. Snackpants
Keep cool my babies!

My first movie list was rushed...had a lot of new movies. The movie application on Facebook is really cool and helped straighten my thoughts.

Top 10 Movies

1. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
This is a "homer" at #1 because I looove Will Ferrell. It was a sad day when he left SNL and I have barely watched since. Sure, he plays pretty much every character the same and that may get old for some people, but not for me. This is the best Will Ferrell movie hands down. It's so damn quotable and rediculous...and that's why I love it. Now I just gotta get my hands on the movie made out of extra footage.
2. Pulp Fiction
I love Tarantino. This is just classic. So many memorable/quotable moments. Never gets old.
3. Grindhouse
Again, Tarantino. I've only seen this once but I know it will be one of my favorites of all-time. This was the best experience at the movie theatre I have ever had. I feel sorry for those who missed out on this movie in theatres. Two full length movie and a handful of hilarious trailers.
4. The Big Lebowski
A cult classic. No one I know except my uncle has ever seen it. The plot is so outrageous...everything stems from someone pissing on the dudes rug...wtf? Haha.
5. Saving Private Ryan
Such a great war movie. Tom Hanks is great. Great action. Great story. What else is there to say.

Last edited by Mr. Snackpants; 01-17-2008 at 10:07 AM.
Mr. Snackpants is offline   Reply With Quote