View Single Post
Old 08-06-2017, 01:05 PM   #46
playmate
Foot Soldier

Thumbs up Lone Rat and CuBooyakasha!

Extremely grateful for this additional information.
Short of there being professional Pintrill people here on the ‘drome, we fans can only be guided by the release of the Leonardo, Mona Lisa & Kintaro pins.

For the sake of clarification, if each pin is a limited edition of 200, and all 200 are also exclusive to the ‘free, with free postage to US residents’ promotion, then why would there be a ‘standard’ link and then a ‘Fans Only’ link?

Has anyone, anywhere outside of the US succeeded in purchasing (or perhaps just paying for postage, in what is at a zero $ charge for the actual pin) one of these TMNT pins, direct from the Pintrill site?

And for any ‘dromer who actually has these TMNT pins, in hand…is the pin itself, or maybe even the cardboard its’ pinned to, numbered?

Finally, when it comes to social media, my pace is more akin to Turtle than Ninja Turtle; I do my best with fb, but neither twitter nor Instagram. I’m wondering does Pintrill actually announce – via any of their social media platforms – once links are live?

‘Lone Rat and Cub’ looks truly awesome, and so does this pin…continued thanks to anyone else who may please wish to guide me further.
playmate is offline   Reply With Quote