Thread: [Fan Art] Mostly Utroms
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2015, 02:25 AM   #4
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

"Worth Abandoning"

"I have seen the cost of your pride. And I have no use for it. Not anymore. I could have you forcibly removed. But you're not worth saving. You're not even worth killing."

I've been drawing Utroms enough in frequency that I feel like I can revisit old art and redo it.

For example, a scenario while Krang is in the lift after abandoning his father to die. Now, the last remaining survivors of his species are huddled in a bunker, scrambling to prepare for their hibernation; the rest are dead as a result extermination of resources or slaughtering in the rebellion - both of which have dragged the planet into its own doom. And it's all Quanin's fault. But Krang was willing to give him a chance; he's his father after all. And he had the gall to assume that they would survive on their dead planet.
What's a guy to do but cry a little while he has the chance - before anyone can see and while he's in a truly isolated place? He failed his species, he failed his home and his father has fallen out of the wagon.

This is the first version from early August
Spoiler:

And this is the new one from a few days ago
Spoiler:
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote