View Single Post
Old 10-03-2016, 09:32 PM   #110
Canadian Turtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
don't get me wrong, it wasn't a bad documentary, and yes, the behind the scenes video and home movies WHERE new and awesome!
I just thought it was sold wrong.

i know you guys are dedicated tmnt fans....and i was expecting alot of stuff old loyal and true fans didn't know, for lack of a better term.

and the one part that i thought would be longer, the OS cast interviews, seemed to go by in a blink of an eye. and a cast reunion of that magnitude hadn't been done before, so i was a little dissapointed in that too.

so, if it was disappointing, it was only in the fact that i think it was over sold for a long period of time. no ones fault since people where excited about it, but after following it for so long, i was a bit let down ;o).

other than that, i really did enjoy it ;o).
Thanks, I appreciate your response. To be honest I was also disappointed that we didn't get a chance to release more content. Especially the voice cast reunion, as there was WAY more shot and it was a very special event, you are right. Part of what we might be able to do this round is a Kickstarter campaign (considering we are still funding the second one out of our pockets) and in that campaign we would like to offer as much of the additional content we captured the first time around as bonus materials. Such as Kevin's vault tour, drawing with Peter, fan collection tours, the voice cast reunion, and so on. What do you guys think of that? This way we can offer all that bonus content as well as offer a pre-order on volume 2. We are open to your thoughts?

PS here are some shots from todays interview. We were happy to be back in San Diego again, but this time, it's not about Comic-Con. This time we spent the day with an old friend at IDW's San Diego Comic Art Gallery (a very cool spot worth checking out). Kevin Eastman was as gracious a host as always and we were thrilled to snag interviews with Bobby Curnow, Tom Waltz, Greg Goldstein and Ted Adams.

Last edited by Canadian Turtle; 10-03-2016 at 09:39 PM.
Canadian Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote