View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 05:39 PM   #14
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
If you ask me you're being a bit of a baby for even making this topic about it, it's only two days for god's sake; then again your friend is also being a little bit shady and seems to be bullying his friends to fit what he has planned with their money so I wouldn't really fault you for staying in a hotel.

The real question is: How much do you value your friendship? Sometimes you just have to suck it up and take it, to not harm the relationship you have with your friends. If you don't care that it may tarnish the friendship then go ahead and do what suits you best. Best of luck either way.
As somebody who also has life-hindering GI issues, I fully stand by OP should they choose to act in their own best interests. I shouldn't make assumptions, but going by your jerk-tone I'm gonna guess you don't have a clue what it's like being impeded by your gut, & by extension, other people who would need the place your gut's impeding you at. Like the physical upset isn't bad enough you become a burden to those around you. Insult to injury. It sucks for everybody, but most especially the one who's ill, for lack of a better word. If the groom isn't sympathetic to those conditions, he can suck it. Why should dude have to suck it up for his friend? That wouldn't be too great a friend in the first place if you ask me...

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote