View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #87
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

I love going to Garage sales and thrift stores. Ya never know what treasures u might find.

Well over the weekend there were several yard sales. One next door at the church (which I walked away with a bunch of goodies....books, some turtle (non-TMNT) plushies, and a Piglet pillow) but across the street there was a yard sale where the money was (supposadly) going to help in cancer research. Well I couldn't pass that up. Glad I went too cuz now I have a TMNT suitcase (and some Black Stallion books I didn't have)! *lmao* I almost didn't get it but my mom was all "You should get it!! It's an antique!!"

The copyright on it says 1991 and is basically the guys (Original series style) eating pizza after beating the crap out of Rocksteady and Bebop (who they appear to be standing on). Shredder is head first in a trash can so you can only see his butt sticking out.

I don't have a working digital camera so unfortunatly I can't post the image of it. Ah well. But hey Im all prepared if I have to go anywhere over the weekend. I've got my classic TMNT suitcase and my 2K3 Backpack!